Our top doctors and nurse practitioners are focused on making your care experience as personal, convenient, and comfortable as possible. We take the time to fully listen and understand your needs and then work with you to develop an appropriate plan of action. We want you to be a full participating partner in your healthcare.
We are currently accepting new patients into our practice. To schedule a first appointment, please call the office at 301.656.7374.
To ensure you receive a membership slot in our practice, we encourage you to go ahead and sign up via our website or call a Privia Membership Advisor during normal business hours at 888.774.8428. Privia will also assist you in scheduling your first appointment.
Patients are seen daily on an appointment only basis. Please call our office during regular office hours to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are not accepted. Please keep in mind that patient emergencies do occur. We make every attempt to have you be seen at your scheduled appointment time but unexpected delays can occur. We appreciate your patience.
Privia Members may request appointments online by logging into your member website.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history
- Any recent x-rays or appropriate records you may have
If your prescription has expired then most likely you are due for an office visit. We will only renew prescriptions if a patient has been seen for that medical condition within the past six months. If the patient has not had an office visit in that period of time then an office visit will need to be scheduled in order to validate the need for the medication. We are sorry but we cannot call in prescriptions for a patient after the office visit.
If you are a Privia member, you may request prescription refills, request appointments, access your personal health record, or send a secure message to your doctor by logging in to your member website.
After the office is closed a physician is on call for problems that cannot wait until the next office day. Call the office number at 301.656.7374. Patients with emergency problems should proceed directly to the nearest emergency room.
Our physicians maintain admitting privileges at Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a multi-speciality, high performance medical group, made up of the community’s best primary care physicians and specialists.
Privia Medical Group is focused on providing better, more coordinated care to the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
- Patients’ information remains confidential and secure
- Team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance)
- Secured information with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access)
Privia Premium Services Available
- Global medical assistance when you travel
- Collaborative wellness tracking tools
- 24/7 access to expert nurses at Mayo Clinic
- Health Advisor consultations
- Annual nutrition & fitness consultations
- Dedicated Wellness Team
- Individual analysis & preventive action plan
- Ongoing coaching sessions & plan updates
- Member deals & discounts
Sign up in just 5 minutes for Premium Services. Cancel at any time.Sign Up
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website